Thursday, February 24, 2011

Chicken Alfredo


Last night, I made yummy and really easy Chicken Alfredo. I definitely cheated in this recipe. I went to the grocery store after work, picked up a rotisserie chicken, pulled the white meat off of it, chopped it up, and that was the chicken part of the alfredo!

What You Need:
2 cups of chicken
1 1/2 sticks of butter
1 1/2 cups of heavy cream
1 pound fettucine
2 cups of parmesan cheese

Cook fettucine until done, drain, and place in serving bowl. On medium heat, melt butter, add the cream, and the cheese and warm. Pour over pasta and then add the chicken, mix, throw in some salt and pepper, and serve. I found the alfredo recipe on The Pioneer Woman's website & Jenna's Journey, then did a few edits of my own. Yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment