Saturday, February 12, 2011

Chocolate Chip Pound Cake

Oh my goodness!! This is pure heaven in your mouth! I called Jami and asked her for this recipe because I needed a dessert to take to home group last week and I am so glad I did:

What You Need:
1 box of Duncan Hines Yellow Cake Mix (with no pudding in mix)
1 small box of Instant Vanilla Pudding
4 Eggs
3/4 Cup of Water
3/4 Cup of Oil
12 Oz Package of Mini Chocolate Chips

Mix first five ingredients together.
Add in chocolate chips and blend for exactly 4 minutes. Apparently, that is the secret, no more or no less than 4 minutes!

And this is what it looks like when it is done! Of course, I took a picture of the final product and it somehow got deleted!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds ridiculously easy! I can't wait to try it, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete